Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 01:48 AM   #26
bigben

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37TB
State: Kentucky
THOR #1020
First off I have zero affiliation with Thor other than being an owner with 35 months and 38k+ miles on our coach. Next, the responses that you report from Thor Warranty are so out of character from our experience, I'd tell you to call back and ask for Tom Overton. Tom is solid and I cannot in any way, shape or form imagine him representing Thor in such a manner.

A little background on your coach please. 1. Is there still a hole in driver's side roof. 2. Does the roof remained caved in? If that is the case, were those there when you purchased? If not, I'd file a claim under my insurance.

Not to sound like a "Thor affiliated" person but I gotta say if those things are in fact still present, it is not a stretch to understand Thor's saying they are not covered by the warranty.

One last recommendation, again recommend you call Thor and ask for another dealer in your area that can do the warranty work.

Like I've said for the last 3 years, you must be your own best advocate. We've had issues and have resolved every time. We are no longer covered by Thor Warranty, yet when I need assistance I continue to call. Latest issue with charging system is best example. Thor assisted and sent me documentation that enabled me to understand and repair the electrical system myself.

All of this is based on our experience and I am truly sympathetic to your coach having such serious issues.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum