Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 11:57 AM   #5
Dippytwo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 A.C.E. 30.1
State: South Carolina
THOR #5641
When on the road we use Magna Shade, it has really helped to keep the heat out. If you want to help keep it a little cooler when in storage, then I use Reflective Roll Insulation. You can get it at Lowes or I'm sure on Amazon. I cut it to fit all my windows so it fits in the tracks to keep it tight to the windows. You can also cut it to fit the windshield. This will help to keep the damaging rays from the sun out and helps keep it cooler. I also have the Maxxair vent covers so I can keep my vents open even when it rains. I have the little window at the sink open to help keep the air circulating and that will also help keep the MH from getting mildew. I only use my Magna Shade when I'm on a trip, but I do keep the Reflective Insulation on the back window and also on the windows by the couch and dinette when traveling.
Dippytwo is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.