Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Leveling system
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 05:01 PM   #2
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarnes298 View Post
We went to level our RV (chateau classC) with the built-in leveling system. It dropped 3 out of four feet, but the 4th foot came 1/2 way down when we received a low voltage signal in the control panel. Tried to raise the levelers, no go. Followed all the instructions to rise them manually also to no avail.
Finally ended up crawling under the RV, and draining the hydraulic fluid out of each foot, then using a crow bar and slowly jacked up each foot so we can get the unit to the shop. We were told to look for a 50 amp buss. If anyone knows where on a 31E chateau class C the buss is that works the leveling system I'd love to know, I sure couldn't find it. Has anyone else had problems with their leveling system?
Not sure about your Chateau.

On my Challenger power to the jacks comes through a 100 Amp breaker which is to the left of the house batteries. In the attach photo the breaker is the middle red dot to the left of the batteries. The black lead coming up at an angle off the left side of the breaker runs about 3 feet and is attached to the leveling jacks motor/pump unit. My jack motor and pump are in the same compartment as the house batteries. The hydraulic jack reservoir is visible in the lower left corner of the photo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Batt Compartment and stairwell.jpg
Views:	1301
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	426
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.