Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 12:00 AM   #4
JamJanTan

Brand: Still Looking
State: Tennessee
THOR #7227
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTransplant View Post
We are looking at moving from our Mini that requires a tow dolly to a Jeep Cherokee that we can pull 4 down. I've been researching tow bars and have noticed that Roadmaster generally requires a cross bar at the toad while Blue Ox does not.

I'm a bit puzzled by the difference. The cross bar seems to be an inherently stronger design, but its another piece of equipment to deal with. Does anyone have knowledge of practical differences? Can you get a Roadmaster version without the crossbar?

I think it depends on the toad. I have the crossbar for my Roadmaster but I have no need to use it when I tow my wrangler.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum