Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 02:11 AM   #129
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff H View Post
For Oneilkeys, and others if interested.

I have the BIM 160. After intensive research of about 2 hours, I've determined that I don't have the BIRD or the Trombetta, and I am still unsure exactly where the isolation relay is though.

I keyed in on your 100 amp breaker and connection statements, and I found 2 connections loose, both on the breaker. My measurements during my exam of the coach batts lead me to find the loose connections. I'm charging the coach batts via shore power over night. But Voltages on the Batts read 12.13, so I'm not sure I'm doing any good waiting.

Now, with that said, I pray the voltages were just too low and the BIM couldn't manage the charge to the Coach batts until the connections have been tightened.

I also found a 50 amp breaker next to my Coach 100 amp breaker. Unsure how to test this 50 amp breaker, as I see it only has a yellow flag, but no means of testing it. I put my meter on it and couldn't get any reading on it. Anyone know what this breaker does? I ran out of day light, so tomorrow is my opportunity to determine what it does. See attachment
Probably goes to your leveling system pump.
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum