Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 12:18 AM   #17
Rocky49

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Daybreak 22 GOC (aka 22E)
State: Alberta
THOR #7302
Thor Freedom Elite Dual Wheel Mudflaps /fender liners

Well like many on the list I have worn out fender liners on the rear dual wheels on my 2014 Freedom Elite 023U. The RV is long out of warranty. I bit the bullet and called Thor Customer Care the lady answering in parts could not find a part number. They told me to call Total Value RV of Indiana the Thor factory parts outlet. The guy on the phone filled a parts order and sent me item 0119762 wheel well box TPL0312 listed at 32" X 23 1/2" X 7 3/4" , Rotocast, (PL0093 OLD) and charged me $90 us each. Same part number for driver and passenger side. They are basically heavy duty black 3/16" thick black large dish washing tanks???

Unfortunately neither of these parts has any way of obvious installation.

So folks with small Freedom Elite or Chateau or 4 winds motorhomes what do you have around your rear dual wheels.

Mine used to be a large sheet of black plastic?? anchored at the side of the wheel well and held in place by a horizontal bracket about 2 feet long.

Rocky

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.