Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 01:07 PM   #5
Miramar Owner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.4
State: Iowa
THOR #4488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsonjones View Post
Thanks. How quiet is the cockpit on the road?
Quiet is a relative term. This is my third motorhome. The first being a Class C which was very noisy...difficult to carry on a conversation unless coasting down a hill. I find the Miramar much quieter than my previous Class A. I hear of people adding material to the dog house to quiet it but with the Miramar I have never even considered. it. You can hear the engine roar when making a steep grade but I don't consider it excessive. If you want absolute engine quiet you would need to go to a diesel pusher. I have no noticeable wind noise.

I mentioned in a previous post a couple of the add-ons. I should mention those are not "necessary" but nice. Handling is good right off the lot. The Safe-T-Plus allows easier handling in cross winds and wind effect from semis. Mine now drives more like a large van...you can still feel the winds but it doesn't bother me anymore.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.