Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Our Seiki TV's
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 11:41 PM   #4
ArrrV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 ACE 30.2
State: Florida
THOR #1287
Seiki's have their (limited) uses

I was furious that my 2015 ACE had 3 Seiki TV's without QAM tuners (the two bunk bed TV/DVD GPX's had QAM tuners, go figure) and to add insult to injury back then I was charged for the optional Seiki TV's!!! I replaced all the Seiki's with Smart Samsung TVs at Black Friday sales. The Seiki's have good pictures, so I have used them with my home cable and have no issues. Kept 2, gave one away to a friend and all are working fine.
So, not junk, just not appropriate for use in an RV without that QAM tuner. Please don't use as an anchor--fish like digital too . When you rip them out, please dispose of them responsibly.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum