Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 03:05 PM   #282
Tomspen

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Tennessee
THOR #1434
Getting the coach back today after have several mods added. Since I'm not very mechanically inclined, I found a local RV Service Center that doesn't charge $9000/hr like CW to do the mods. Here's what I had added:

SAFE T PLUS STEERING STABALIZER

TORNADO BLACK TANK FLUSH (Jamie I had it installed in the back of the tank with filler connection mounted inside of compartment. I'll send PIC's)

FATMAT ADDED TO DOGHOUSE. THEY ACTUALLY ADDED TO LAYERS. MORE INSULATION TO DO "A" BEAMS AND WINDSHIELD PILLARS

ADDED OXIGENICS SHOWER HEAD

ADDED HDMI SPLITTER TO RUN HDMI CABLE FROM SATELITE TO OUTSIDE TV

ADDED STS TPMS. JUST DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO DEAL WITH PROCESSES LIKE THIS. MY BAD!!

I have a few more mods to do but have to get the unit back to CW to fix a dent that put in it while it was there for 7 weeks and do some comeback work on my grey tank monitor. Originally black and grey tank monitor lights were switched. CW repaired that issue, but when they returned the unit the grey tank monitor always reads 2/3 full. Guess they are not much on quality control.

Later

Tom

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum