Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Inverter
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 05:40 PM   #4
Miramar Owner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.4
State: Iowa
THOR #4488
As others have said there is a lot of unknowns but I can tell you of my experience. I have a 2016 Miramar with an 1800 watt inverter and had 2-6 volt deep cycle batteries. I would turn the generator off at 10:00 pm and the low battery warning would begin beeping at 5:00 am.

I had the AutoGenStart set to not run from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am so I couldn't make it through the night. I replaced the 2 batteries that came with the coach with 4-6 volt 235AH batteries. I haven't had a problem since.

You could also shut off the fridge just before going to bed and it should remain cold enough through the night. A couple hours of running the generator should bring the batteries back to normal.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum