Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 01:10 AM   #1
ScottB

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ohio
THOR #6148
Removing Axxera from Class C E450 dash

I’m looking for help from someone who has removed their Axxera 615BHM from their Class C Ford and can tell me how they got it out.
The Axxera AV615BHM in my 2017 Chateau 31W has worked great for first year and now screen mostly stays on rear view and erratically switches back to whatever mode I had last set it on. After reading a lot of posts commenting on flaky connections in the wiring bundle to the Axxera, I would like to remove unit and go through the wiring. I’ve looked at the Axxera manual but I can’t get the bezel off the radio so I can remove it. I’ve pried the corners and in the mid points and can’t see how to get it out - almost looks like it’s bigger than the opening. Afraid to pry the bezel too much and hear the dreaded snap of breaking plastic.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum