Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Campers Log?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 01:53 PM   #11
bolandd

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Vegas 24.1
State: Wisconsin
THOR #3973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funhog View Post
Ok, I searched the forum and couldn't come up with anything related to what I was looking for.

Back when, I had a Camper's Log Book (yes actual pages and a spine and it required a writing instrument rather than a keyboard) and I have been looking for a Trip Planning app or program that combines both my trip plans,and a log that I can enter specifics. For instance, we used to keep track of who was on the trip, who we met, where, how well we liked a specific campground or spot within a campground, what pictures I took along the way. Basically free-form notes along with the same stuff that the current apps track, (cost of fuel, cost of stay, campground location).

Since I filled my first book years ago, I was using Evernote to keep track of those notes, but I was hoping somebody somewhere created an app.

And I am an Android / PC user, so iOS apps don't work for me.

Suggestions, thoughts?
We use an Android app called Journal as our log book. Stores our location, photos and notes about each day.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum