Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 10:57 PM   #1
Bob Denman
I Think We're Lost!

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860
Does Anybody Have...

The proper email addresses for complaints to Camping World, and to Thor Motor Coach?
I need both, and I'm too ticked-off to even see straight right now...
We went to pick up our rig from Camping World in Kingston, NY today, They've had it for four and a half Months, in order to tackle our extensive "Oh crap"! list...
They pull it out in front of the store, and it is FILTHY!! It's covered with mud, and this starts my Missus to crying: not a great way to start this process.
It's just as bad inside also!
So while I'm checking off the items on the list of repairs: the Missus is looking the unit over with a fine-toothed comb...
She finds damage on the exterior walls on both sides!
So we ain't happy!
and it gets worse!
The levelers and the slide no longer work, and the tankless hot water system is screaming error codes at us.
And of course: several of the items on our list were no addressed properly at all.
I need to light a SERIOUS fire under these idiots, and I think that if I send a copy of the email that I just sent to the Service Manager: somebody will get curious in a hurry!
I'm too sick and heart to say any more right now...
Bob Denman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum