Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 12:29 AM   #1
Aseymour

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Tennessee
THOR #10915
Rubber Roof Cleaning

Well yet more decisions to make about my new HE24 when it comes time for cleaning the rubber roof. Seems to be two main options one using the method of washing off the roof, applying the cleaner, scrubbing and washing it off. The other method using no hose but sweeping off the roof, applying the cleaner, using a damp sponge mop to scrape off the sludge and collect it in a bucket. So doesn't involve having to wash the whole RV as the other method obviously will mean hosing it all down from the stuff running off the roof. Any opinions on what folks feel is the best method? I tend to think the washing and hosing off the whole thing may do a better job but maybe not. The no hose method has the advantage of not having stuff from the roof run all over the rest of the RV that now needs to be hosed off. Cant make up my mind on this one.

Andy

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.