Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 11:26 PM   #3
bharrisv65

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37YT
State: Tennessee
THOR #10421
Quote:
Originally Posted by axis earl View Post
That is what we call real dedication to tweaking your rig. Very cool.
Earl, I am the king of tweakers, I love to piddle like this and stay busy. My wife rolls her eyes at me every morning when I tell her I'm "going to work". I'm retired and I get up early still. I watch TV or I'm on the computer till she gets up at 8 and fixes my breakfast. As soon as I eat, I'm out the door, "going to work". When I come in at noonish to eat, I eat and relax until my "hour" is up and I tell her my lunch break is over!

I've done many more things and I'll probably post them because I like to read the posts and see what others have done as it gives me ideas. For example, I put a curtain up behind the drivers area so you can close off the bunk area when you let it down. I fashioned a propane cylinder rack to hold extra propane bottles, I have a Coleman BBQ grill and rigged quick connects so you can run it off the bottles or the MH gas connection by just plugging in and swapping hoses.

The manufacturers just generically make these things and I think most of us like to customize things to our tastes. It's all a labor of love until it's something that's broken and has to be fixed before you can take the rig out!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum