Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 11:41 PM   #9
DanChateau33SW

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau Super C 33SW
State: Florida
THOR #10499
Thanks All. Lots of good information here.

I started checking battery water and connections tonight. All of the cells are full, batteries are all the same type, contrary to my previous belief, and I have 4 of 6 battery terminal connections that were loose. I've been testing my fridge in the batteries and it had been almost an hour now my batteries are still at 12.1V and they haven't been on a charge since Saturday afternoon when we got back from our trip. So it looks like my batteries are in good shape.

Total of 330ah between the 3 wet cell size 27 batteries. Figure at the most right now, I will get 6 hours before the gen need to start and charge the batteries.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum