Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 11:49 PM   #3
Larry

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Georgia
THOR #1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post

Then someone hit me on the head: If I swap the curtains left/right the velcro will stick to the velcro used to hold the curtains back. A quick mod, you do have to unscrew the "holdback" at the top and remove one of the rollers at the end to use for the holdback when they are swapped. Now the velcro has something to stick to! Well at least the middle one.

Anyone else's arranged that way?

(It really looks to me that they just grabbed a standard set of curtains for all their class A's and just used them..)
My DW said to say, "Thanks!" for posting the quick mod you mention here since this was bugging her too. Swapped them out today and at least some of the velcro is now being utilized to close some of the gaps while extended for better privacy. Now, if I can just find some of the curtain hooks somewhere.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum