Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 06:58 PM   #6
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
In general I take the simpler straight forward approach — drive if you have enough pressure, stop if you don’t.
Ah but if something appears strange and is an indicator that you won't have enough pressure soon you are better off with that warning than all of the sudden you don't have any pressure... Granted any TPMS will give you that to some degree: Right rear outside tire running warmer than the rest, Right front pressure dropping, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miramar Owner
Jamie, You sound like the IT guys that used to work for me. After he got done explaining the "system" to me I would have him explain it again "in english please" and in one sentence.

I think it's time to go camping!
LOL I left out quite a bit of the details above.

I'm more than chomping at the bit to go camping, but sadly the wx here has been messing with us: 20s overnight and a very sunny and bright 40s during the day--taunting us since we can't dewinterize just yet...

Just happy we didn't get the blast of snow that blanketed a little west of us late last week, or any of the 4 nor-easters that hit the east coast lately..more taunting: no snow on the ground here in MI.

Running another experiment: Have the sensor and battery in the refer here in the house. After its good and cold I'll put the battery in and record the readings and the temp it shows as it warms up to room temp--that should get me the equation to convert raw value to degrees F.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum