Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 12:39 AM   #40
Mr Sunshine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Best keep your expectations low! I am working on a surprise or two, but all that is still being worked out. Remember, we promised no fee, and no entertainment.

We'll do a potluck style meal together Friday evening. Happy hour to start at 4, or sooner, dinner at 6. It will be "Bring your own everything, and enough to share" style. They have a place indoors for us if it is rainy or chilly, otherwise we'll be around one of the RVs.

Saturday's discussion topics will revolve around RV modifications and repairs. We'll be looking for volunteers to show their rigs when we are together Friday night. We'll work out Saturday night's menu then, too. In the past, we have sent someone out for BBQ and the fixins for the group, or we could order pizzas delivered. Breakfasts and lunches are on your own.

There is no plan for Thursday, or for Sunday. Some are coming early, some staying late, maybe some doing both. Some are just joining us for a few hours, without their RV.. If there is interest, and enough vehicles, we may tour a nearby mansion on Friday, with lunch before or after.

There will be a whole lot of visiting, guaranteed. One of our friends is bringing a portable campfire, just in case we need it.

It's not too late to make a reservation and join us! There is still plenty of room, Cloverleaf Forest RV Resort in Brooksville, April 13-15. Check my post back at the top of this thread for reservation instructions.

Anything more than that may or may not happen. As I said, keep your expectations low.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.