Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 11:36 PM   #27
Wendell

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum KM24
State: Georgia
THOR #8438
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWBell View Post
I'm glad to see a forum on these "RUVs". I have had it just over a month now; I will keep my complaints to myself until I see how Thor and the dealership resolves my issues. I love the style and layout of the rig and it is very roomy with the full side slide-out. It is on the Mercedes Sprinter chassis which is a nice ride but not looking forward to the maintenance costs. If there are any other 24TF owners out there, please let me know. One major issue is with the center sag on the slide-out and there is a "fix". Thanks all. I'm looking forward to tips and fixes you may have.

HB
Don't have the 24TF but do have the Quantum KM24 with the same slide. Not sure about a sag but the slide doesn't close as tight at center corner as it does at the outside corners. We may be talking about the same problem. I'm interested in the fix and how do I get that information

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.