Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 02:36 AM   #4
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalmeter View Post
Hello! My husband and I purchased our RV last spring. We love it and spend most of the summer in it. BUT... it seems like something is always broken. We just got it back from Camping World a month ago and parked it. Now we cannot get power from the batteries and we know the batteries are charged. We are about to leave in 5 days for a long trip. 😑
If you have original batteries, I would start with checking what kind of shape they are in. Parked for one month and you are saying they are charged? Just curious how you know that. One more thing, based on another comment. You should be running your generator once a month, but more than 5 minutes. Some say 30 minutes, 60 minutes or 120 minutes on at least a 50 percent load. I'll leave the duration up to you, but 5 minutes isn't it. Check the condition of those batteries first.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.