Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 02:09 PM   #7
Drty78

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #10863
Good morning! Thank you all for the warm wishes and welcomes!

My apologies for the delayed response, but we've been extremely busy preparing our home to sell (final item on our to-do list before heading to AK).

mcr1010/axis earl, thank you for the alignment suggestion. I talked with my CW sales rep (who I trust) and he suggested a place that he takes his RV to. Luckily for us, it's located close to our home. We have an appointment scheduled for this Saturday so hopefully that will do the trick.

mcr1010, thank you for the seat post link. I believe this is EXACTLY what I need! I read in another thread where someone had the same swelling feet issue and swapped out their seat post for a shorter one and it worked. I'll be ordering this today! I've also downloaded Ed's manual...excellent info there for sure.

Bob Denman, howdy back atcha! I look forward to seeing what this forum has to offer!

rickymac, our first camping "trip" was to Fort Pickens (cross a bridge and we're there). We love it there also, but being able to camp in the RV makes it that much better! WRT seeing a play, your best bet is Pensacola Little Theatre (Home - Pensacola Little Theatre). Another place to visit, although more on the music side, is Saenger Theatre (Saenger Theatre Pensacola). The Black Jacket Symphony will be there playing an Eagles' Hotel California tribute. Let me know if you have any other questions or would like more suggestions for places to see.

Mr. Sunshine, thanks for the tip on loading up our RV prior to alignment. Luckily for us, we have the moving company here now through tomorrow to pack/load what we're taking to AK. The rest we are putting in the RV and will be loaded up that way until we begin our trek to the last frontier. Also, thanks for the invite to the rally! We have a reservation to move into an RV park on April 14, but if we can move that up, we'll definitely make our way down there!

Thanks again everyone for your kind words, helpful suggestions and tips. Ya'll are the best!
Drty78 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum