Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 08:18 PM   #22
Moondog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 28
State: California
THOR #4280
Awning and Slide Problems

I own a 2014 Thor Windsport 27K. I too, had a problem with my slide and awning. Neither would come out or retract. After reading this forum, I was able to diagnose the problem to a relay. I have the Rapid Camp set up, there are three identical relays that come out of the control board for the Rapid Camp. It is located under the seat to the right of the distribution center (has a small antenna coming out of it). The way I diagnosed it was to remove one of the three relays and replace it with one of the other two. After two tries, I narrowed it down to the relay with the single lead (the other two are side by side). Very easy fix and one day shipping for two from Amazon for $22.00. I am buying two so I will have one as a spare in case it happens again. By the way, here is the information for the relays - Sanyou part no. SARL-112D. One more note of caution, I made sure I turned off the power to the unit when removing and replacing the relays. Make sure you are not hooked up to shore power and put the switch on "Store". Hope this helps others.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum