Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 12:54 AM   #7
Oldchief

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.5
State: Florida
THOR #4802
LockChuck92:
Our Thor Axis is also a 2017 model that we bought new in Aug. last year. Both the compressor switch (one with the snowflake symbol) and the recirculate buttons come on when pressed. The compressor seems to be working properly. I really think the problem with our unit is that whatever controls the flow of coolant thru the heater core is not working properly. It isn't completely closing off the flow of coolant, when its turned off, so we continue to get heated air from our dash vents, even tho the temp control knob is set all the way to cool.. That said, whatever is going on doesn't go on all the time because, as I mentioned in my original post, as we were driving on I-95 yesterday, we'd get warm air for 20 min or so, then normal cooler outside air, coming out of our dash vents, so it appears to be opening and closing, with the temp. know set all the way on cool. I sent an inquiry to Thor Customer Care this morning asking whether I should take to Ford or our RV dealer. So far, Thor CC hasn't responded.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.