Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 12:36 PM   #8
BradnKaren

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Florida
THOR #6310
Our 37lx has two bathrooms and 4 tanks. My husband has them connected together with a Y. Dumping and cleaning doesn't take him much longer than it use to with our last 2 tank RV. We really love the two bathrooms, especially when we have guests, which is fairly often. The rear bathroom is not accessible with the slides closed but the mid bath is. Opening just the bedroom slide gives access to the rear bath without opening the full wall slide. Looks to be the same in the FH.

I love that 37FH floor plan and might have picked it over our 37LX had it been avaialble. All the appliances in the full wall slide does give me pause, however. I hold my breath when moving our big slide even without appliances in it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum