Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 10:38 PM   #1
rlcpe

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum 31WS
State: Arizona
THOR #7419
Sidewall seperation

We have a '17 Quantum WS31. Had it about a 10 months and 7,000 miles. It's had it's share of problems, but either I or Thor's warranty has covered the issues.

On our last outing, I noticed that there appeared to be some movement between the sidewall and floor on the Passenger side. Looked to be around 1/2 inch based on the plywood becoming exposed in the stepwell, Also noticed that the area below the slide appears to be bowing in about 3/4"

Took it in to the delar last week. Sure enough, it appears the sidewall and floor structure are separating and the entire unit will have to get rebuilt. Dealer didn't seem surprised at all. Even gave me an estimate of how long he was going to have it for the repair. Hmmm. Indicated it will be a warranty type repair so that is good.

Just curious, has anyone else had this type problem show up?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum