Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 02:43 AM   #7
LockChuck92

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2 Bunkhouse
State: Kentucky
THOR #8259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonnemarc View Post
The cab A/C would be the Ford chassis A/C? or a roof top unit? Rusty screw on the hinge...ez fix. Generator is a bit of diagnosing sounds a bit like the fuel delivery system if it stumbles or surges. This thing is like an elephant, one bite at a time... you can't eat it all at once. Chip away at them one at time. Soon it'll all be good.
The cab ac is Thor’s side of it. Compressor kicks in just fine, coil is in perfect shape; it seems to be the blend valves installed by Thor. Regardless, it’s something post-ford install. The generator, I realize is Onan, not Thor...but the third time out it craps out?!? Are you kidding me? And finally, this is much more than a rusty hinge - the pictures uploaded sideways for some reason. What you are seeing is the entire wallboard in the bathroom separating from the wall studs. Damn thing is barely held in place by staples anyway. I guess I’m just supposed to grin and bear it? The price tag on this thing is far beyond me smiling for this type of quality. Does Thor look at these boards? Because they won’t return a call!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.