Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 02:03 PM   #18
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1911 View Post
I would kill to have all that front seat area storage. Our Vegas has pretty much no where to put anything.

Interesting point you make, because older E-Series like mine had a much larger console attached to back of engine doghouse, which provided more storage space by extending all the way to floor, but that restricted getting feet between seat and console (see picture below of similar model). I normally squeeze my feet through, but on passenger side which is tighter my wife steps her feet over the seat. Apparently Ford was aware this area was tight for some owners.

Anyway, because console is interchangeable with newer smaller design (so I’ve read) and are cheap to buy, I thought of swapping mine out, but at end of day decided I liked the added storage compartments and extra cup holders (we have even more).

We often have a couple of coffee travel mugs, a couple of water bottles, snacks, 2 cell phones and 2 iPads in the console. Looking at newer console, it’d be a tighter fit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2E489D1C-4A01-4C7E-BEBA-D3E1CAE44E82.jpeg
Views:	102
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	9577  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum