Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 05:18 PM   #35
will4u

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas
State: Alaska
THOR #1728
Passenger Window Leak

My 2014 Vegas had the same thing with water leaking on the passenger window caught it in time and had it fixed under warranty, major repair as they took the whole window out.
The rear privacy door to the master bed room had scratches all over the front of it front a loose screw they replaced under warranty. The passenger front fender came loose twice fixed under warranty. The brights on the head lights stopped working under warranty. I think if I have learned anything next time I will buy a slightly used one with all the issues taken care by the first owner as I spent a lot of time at the repair center.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum