Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 10:46 PM   #3
Mr Sunshine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Thanks for sharing this video. Mrs S and I spent over an hour at the early 2015 Tampa Show, trying to figure out how we could make the Travato work for the way we travel, the stuff we take and the small car we pull. Then, for about the same money the Vegas had everything we wanted. We never looked back.

The Winny folks tell you that their quality is so much higher, but our friends with an ERA (similar to Travato with the Mercedes diesel) had their share of problems, and their maintenance was so much more expensive.

The Gemini came out later, but for about the same $$ (correct me if I am wrong) we would get a much bigger Vegas. Your preferences will vary....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum