Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 09:27 PM   #2
revjeffrey
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 Windjammer
State: Illinois
THOR #7074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehobe1 View Post
I love his shows demonstrating the lack of business acumen many small business owners have. He attacks their problems head on and often buys into their businesses. He is smart and has great business knowledge.

Now let's look at Camping World. It is a huge business buying up many small RV sales businesses to become a behemoth in the RV sales world. They pretty much sell RV's AS-IS after being on their lots for varying amounts of time. The walk-throughs they do with customers seem pretty thorough until you leave the dealership. Then you find the things that they did not show you and that they should have been aware of through knowledge and experience.

I drove away with my purchase last November only to find a number of problems: Three of the 6 tires were underinflated by 30 lbs; The radio had a bad right channel due to a wiring harness errors known as a problem by Thor; and the house batteries were leaking and shorted: i asked for them to be check during the walk through but they attempted to recharge and left me with dead, shorted house batteries; the 12V cigarette lighter plug was not working because the 30A fuse was blown in the engine compartment; the slide out spice drawer was not secure and rolled in and out during my trip home; The foldout computer table screws were all stripped and falling out; the coach was dirty on the inside and filled with Thor Vegas brochures...anyone want one?; Couch seatbelts had fallen behind the sets. etc, etc etc. Is this anyway to run a dealership??? Ask Marcus cuz he owns the whole kit and kaboodle. He should do a show on his own dealerships to see if they can fix typical RV problems or make the problems worse.
You would have to look in the Comedy Section of the Channel Guide to find the station it would be on.[emoji2] [emoji3] [emoji2]
Hellwig 7718 Front Sway Bar & 7180 Rear Sway Bar
Koni FSD Front Shocks 8805-1042 / Koni FSD Rear Shocks 8805-1043
revjeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.