Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 02:17 PM   #24
dogshowrv

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29h
State: New Jersey
THOR #8445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Thor is replacing our Graphics under warranty...
Thank you. THis is DogShowRV wife - Cathy. It appears that when problems arise-I’m going to be the one dealing with it. I originally thought an RV would be more fun than trouble and so far that hasn’t been the situation. So, here we go...I called CW this morning and they said Decal letters are non-priority repair. Not related to safety or functioning of vehicle. A 6 week wait for an appointment. So I called THOR after I just saw your post and explained the 6 week wait. A rep named “RON” is sending me the letters. THen I will go to an RV repair shop and have them applied. Next: the dead battery. I finished unraveling a 100’ heavy duty extension cord we have in the garage. Now I have to lay it out to the RV and plug it in. I was going to put the RV on shore power and see if that charges the chassis battery back up. My question is: If I use the emergency start switch how long should I run the engine before turning it off? I remember charging a dead battery and the engine will turn over. But then after its turned off it wont start back up? THanks for your patience with this situation.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum