Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 05:18 PM   #5
BradnKaren

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Florida
THOR #6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeoneil View Post
My wife and I purchased one in February from Camping World Richmond. IN.

Love the floor plan! Been mostly boon docking at Walmart's as we travel to universities to visit our son who is a sophomore and campus visits for our daughter who will start next fall.

My wife has two trips planned in June and July. We use the weekend getaways to check out the new features to our 2006 Georgetown 340 did not have. trying to figure out the inverter and the Auto Gen Start to see if we need to add two additional house batteries. AGS cycles pretty quickly with furnace, electric frig and TV on.

First campground booked for this weekend. First time on full 50 Amp shore power instead of a step down to 20 Amp service on the driveway or the generator. we opted for the theatre seats and added the stack-able washer/dryer.

We tow a Honda Fit 5-speed manual that we set up when we had the Georgetown.
Welcome!! Love that floor plan. We have a 37LX. First thing we did was add two additional batteries. Some will suggest you also need to replace the two that came with the RV, but we did not find that to be necessary. Boondocked 4 days last October with no problems. We ran the generator about 1 hour in the morning and again at night and the AGS system never kicked in. We ran our own "test" of the AGS system in our driveway. It kicked on after about 36 hours with the 4 batteries.

Can you share some pictures of your FH?? I'd love to see it! I think I might have picked that floor plan had it been available when we purchased our LX. My DH gets to looking a little pale when I tell him that!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.