Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 04:06 AM   #157
Travbob

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: British Columbia
THOR #11108
25.2 pantry

Thanks Baddad53. It seems they changed the design a little for the 25.3. I did get mine out after I removed the liner on the bottom shelf. There are two small screws that once removed, allow the bottom shelf to come out. With the shelf removed you can see the whole pantry is held with four screws to a box. With these four screws removed the pantry can be lifted off. The box underneath is in two parts with one half screwed to the pantry and the other half screwed to the floor. Two heavy duty drawer slides connect the two parts of the box and allow the top to slide out.

Easy removal once you look at it carefully, but I was looking for a slide release like on the drawers. They are there but not accessible until everything is taken apart.

Anyway I got it all apart and removed the two "clicker" locks that make it so hard to pull it open (the wife hated it). Installed an elbow latch in the back with a rod to actuate the latch. Now you just push a button just under the counter and the pantry easily slides open. When you close it the latch catches and locks the panty closed.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum