Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 10:39 PM   #6
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Hi, my 2013 ACE 30.1 has a BCC box in the engine compartment. Inside this BCC is a circuit board and the chassis and coach battery latching relays. It also has a resettable 50 Amp circuit breaker (CB5) mounted on the cct board which can trip under some circumstances. This is the grey thing shown in your picture |I think. It should have a reset button on it if it is the same as my rig. You might just need to reset this cct breaker. On my coach it is a bear to get into the BCC and care must be taken to ensure safe electrical practise is used (you dont want any 12v welding to occur). There is a PDF document link on the internet to this BCC with a schematic and full operational description. Search Google "FW221 BCC" for the pdf. I think it is labelled pdf "untitled" now. Hope this helps you out.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum