Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 11:34 PM   #7
tinman01

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37 GT
State: North Carolina
THOR #7843
Quote:
Originally Posted by javelin View Post
Hi, my 2013 ACE 30.1 has a BCC box in the engine compartment. Inside this BCC is a circuit board and the chassis and coach battery latching relays. It also has a resettable 50 Amp circuit breaker (CB5) mounted on the cct board which can trip under some circumstances. This is the grey thing shown in your picture |I think. It should have a reset button on it if it is the same as my rig. You might just need to reset this cct breaker. On my coach it is a bear to get into the BCC and care must be taken to ensure safe electrical practise is used (you dont want any 12v welding to occur). There is a PDF document link on the internet to this BCC with a schematic and full operational description. Search Google "FW221 BCC" for the pdf. I think it is labelled pdf "untitled" now. Hope this helps you out.
Thank you, I just looked at the PDF and it looks the same as mine, it is a wealth of info! I will check out the reset button tomorrow .

I rechecked all wiring and traced out where each positive wire went, I know know for sure how and where every wire goes! lol Still lead me back to the same place which is the relay. Now I can trouble shoot that (and by trouble shoot I mean press the reset button and cross my fingers!)

Thanks
Don

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.