Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 02:09 PM   #2844
Red

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Ohio
THOR #10451
Am Back after nearly 5 Mos

Hi everyone.
Finally went and retrieved our 2018 Hurricane 29M from Camping World. After nearly 5 months of "working on it", very little was complete, they caused some damage and now owe me parts. Am not holding my breath for resolution. It's been a torturous experience and feel like they try to punish you for getting simple warranty work done. Am upset with myself that we bought our unit from them, they do not deserve our business.

I have a few questions:

Does anyone hear recommend a Thor Dealer in the Dayton Ohio area?

The small white LED lights near the head lights, has anyone found a good replacement bulb?

Has anyone replaced Stereo speakers or the main head unit? Ours sounds, well not so good and am looking to improve.

Looking forward to more enjoyable times with the rig AKA "TOM"

I've ordered quite a few items for mods and hope to have them installed soon.

Red
2011 BMW M3 Convertible
Red is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum