Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 02:28 AM   #13
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiejames View Post
Did you guys know there is a storage space under the second step of the entry steps to the Motorhome? We just discovered it by accident. No one at the dealership told us anything about it.
Ok, on my 34f, it has a storage place on the 1st and 3rd steps. I put stuff in both drawers (pliers, screwdriver, screws, work gloves, bug spray, duct tape, small flashlites..etc). Then when I added the Burr handi lift on the entrance to the RV, I decided to add a fold down step to the handi lift and a foldover step on top of the 3rd step that comes down on two side brackets screwed to the walls (this steps rests on top of the handilift step added then). Problems? The Burr handi lift sticks out from the side of the RV (about a foot) which means it hits things and the mechanism motor switch had to be replaced, but it has its good points. At a campground somebody came over, saw the setup and took a lot of pictures so he can get one too for his wife. Lot of measuring and cutting the first time though.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.