Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 03:45 AM   #2853
Red

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Ohio
THOR #10451
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor293 View Post
Red, Paul Sherry in Piqua right off 75 is a Thor Dealer, Vegas is what they sell but should be able to service any thor.
Out of curiosity what Camping crap dealer did you use?

Hi Thor293
I visited Paul Sherry when we were looking. The sales guy turned me off, and have not looked into service. I'll reach out and see. Have you had good service experience?

We bought our unit from Georgetown KY, is a newer location and delivery was problematic. Decided to go to Richmond IN, because we thought the old and long time dealer personnel may have carried over. That didn't work out at all. Have a good friend at work who is going to court with London Ohio location. So is stacking up as a theme in at least the Tri-State area. Wish it were not the case but we just can't make this stuff up.

Thanks for your response, looking forward to hearing back.

Red
2011 BMW M3 Convertible
Red is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum