Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 10:14 AM   #2854
thor293

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E 29.3
State: Ohio
THOR #1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Hi Thor293
I visited Paul Sherry when we were looking. The sales guy turned me off, and have not looked into service. I'll reach out and see. Have you had good service experience?

We bought our unit from Georgetown KY, is a newer location and delivery was problematic. Decided to go to Richmond IN, because we thought the old and long time dealer personnel may have carried over. That didn't work out at all. Have a good friend at work who is going to court with London Ohio location. So is stacking up as a theme in at least the Tri-State area. Wish it were not the case but we just can't make this stuff up.

Thanks for your response, looking forward to hearing back.

Red
I have dealt with Paul Sherry since 2002 off and on, they have had some good sales people and some really pushy ones. We looked there when we were looking to buy an ACE but they only carried the Vegas. We have only used the service a couple of times but they were efficient when we did, Jake was the service manager and I think he may still be there, but like you, unless there is no way I cant do it wont go in for service.

Camping Trash in Indiana was our mistake, there is a LONG line of stuff we had issues with them. They still owe me $500 that they promised but I will never see. Been 3 years now. I surely hope that they get what they have coming to them, they are obviously a horrible company since Marcus took over, there is no way you can get that many complaints about that many camping trash stores without there being a reason.

We originally went to the store Cincinnati store when we were looking, at the time they were someone else but the deal had been made for them to be CW but hadnt changed the name. The sales people didnt give a crap, he took us out to look at a unit and asked if we wanted to go in and sign papers, said no, the walked out of the rv into the store and never looked back, never said thanks or call me nothing.
Camping World Indianapolis, worst dealer EVER experienced
thor293 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.