Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 01:22 PM   #2857
Habu77

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 35M
State: Georgia
THOR #9751
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatrackRV View Post
Just to chime in, I also had a very, very negative experience with Camping World Greenwood Indiana, taking my brand new ACE in for warranty work, Sumo Springs, Safety Plus installation and a few other minor fixes. They really made a mess out of my coach. You should see the photo of the front Sumo's, unbelievably incompetent installation. I remounted them myself. I'm getting everything back to normal, fortunately there's no permanent damage. Thanks to forums like this, I can pretty much get solid, experienced advice on how to handle most fixes myself and where I cannot, I'm gonna truck on up to Elkhart, Indiana and have them fix it. Its only 1 1/2 hrs from me so no biggie. I cant speak for other CW franchises, I'm sure there are some excellent ones out there, but I will never set foot in the central Indiana CW again.
I have been to several Camping World facilities in my travels. My mother taught me "If you can't say something nice about them, don't say anything at all." So, this one is for Mom: "Silence here.............................."

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.