Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 06:20 PM   #1
jaynejs

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.2
State: Maine
THOR #10924
Couple questions... first trippers here!

We drove from Maine to West Virginia and now that we are using our 2015 Vegas 24.2 for the first time, we have some questions if any more seasoned travelers can help some newbies out.
1.What is the best setting for the fridge? I've got frozen milk and carrots in the fridge but I don't want the freezer items to thaw up above. It seems weird that they are both controlled by one setting.
2. After a couple extendings and retractions, the awning won't go out. It seems to want to unroll, but it won't go out. Any suggestions?
3. Do I need to shut off the valve for the fresh water tank when we stop travelling and switch to a hookup? I know about the water pump shut off but I don't really understand about if it will back fill.
4. There is a pex water end/terminus under the bathroom sink. What is this for?
5. Is there a manual for the microwave/ convection oven?

We bought our Ruthie used with no manuals. We have learned a lot from the online one Mr. Felker provided, but that is for a 24.1 and there are some small differences.
Thank you!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum