Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 04:12 PM   #26
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
Quote:
Originally Posted by wredman View Post
I did not buy from Homedepot, but I think this is the one I bought.
For a 50a RV
Note - it does not work at most campsites because neither circuit can be GFCI protected.

the PHOTO that the website provided is actually inaccurate.... LOOK at the power pedestal. The adapter is plugged into TWO outlets, as you might expect, but WHERE'S the 50amp outlet?? There is a 50amp double-pole breaker, along with the 30a and 20a, but NO outlet! Someone has photo-shopped this photo.

also, where's the 20a double plug outlet? the one on the right 'seems' to be a small 'single' outlet, certainly NOT reflective of ANY campground or rv park power pedestal we've EVER seen.... it's just not normal. PLUS, the fact that this power pedestal box certainly looks 'newer', and does NOT have a GFCI outlet!?!?

weird, and NOT what a new owner should be seeing if they are looking to purchase this adapter. Either Camco or HomeDepot has some 'splaining to do!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	camco-rv-parts-accessories-55025-31_1000.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	9772  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum