Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 04:19 AM   #13
Thehobe1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #10354
Thutchis:

I have the 2017 Vegas 25.2 and my pantry gap between the linoleum floor and the bottom of the pantry is about 1/4". It's right on the floor with no clearance so mine must be mounted differently. The bottom track of mine must be mounted right on the floor so my only access is to remove the 2 phillips screws that seem to mount to a metal object right along the center path of the pantry bottom. I have not taken them out yet but when I do, I can probably remount the upper slide back to the bottom of the pantry and then slide it back into the floor mounted track.
I am only looking for a way to secure my pantry so that it does not slide in and out during travel. I could probably just use a "kid proof" latch of some kind without the need to even take out the pantry.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum