Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 07:02 PM   #32
Aseymour

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Tennessee
THOR #10915
Why am I not surprised with Camping world since I bought my new unit from them in Nashville TN they have tried to jack me several times and did jack me a couple times. Most recent was about $300 to install valve stem extenders so I can put air in the dual tires and by the time I got home 20 miles from the shop one of them was wiggling around and just about to fall out on one of the inside tires. Service manager said he was sure it was tight when it left the shop so my problem unless I wanted to drop it off again and leave it and it would be full shop rate of $130.00 per hour to take the wheel off and fix it. I took it to Discount Tire they were able to tighten it without taking off the tire in 10 minutes and said no charge since I bring my regular vehicles there for tires and such. I even copied the CEO of Camping World on an email I sent to the service manager telling him the Discount Tire guys said it was never tight or it would not have been like that in 20 miles or 1000. They are truly the most scamming, lazy, uncaring business I have ever seen, it’s a whole new low from anything I have ever seen. Unless it is a major warranty job I will be taking my rig elsewhere for anything that needs done even if I have to pay for something smaller that may have been under warranty. I don’t want those Bozo’s touching it if I can avoid it. And I will never never ever buy anything from them again!

Andy

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum