Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 09:49 PM   #37
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aseymour View Post
That Flowrite system is good. I had never heard of it but saw it on one of the discussions on this forum. My house batteries are a real pain the way the wiring is when it comes to getting the caps off and I just dreaded the thought of having to fight that task. Installed the Flow Rite system and I love the way it works. It worked just the way it was supposed to. I installed it only 3 weeks after buying my 2018 24HE new and the batteries needed a good amount of water to bring them up where they should be. This was interesting to me because it only came with one house battery so I had them add a second one before we took possession of it…a new battery supposedly but it needed water too. Hmmm good ol Camping World

Andy

My batteries seem to need water every few weeks when I’m using the machine. I think they’d fail quickly if I didn’t pay attention. As it is they are going strong. Camping World is what it is. I’m on my second RV (from two different CWs) and I appreciate their huge inventory and selection when I’m buying. And I feel like I was able to press through to a good deal in each case.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum