Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 12:49 AM   #22
Oldmso54

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.1
State: Florida
THOR #11104
So just a little update: Went out to the coach to check some stuff out and nothing came on -no lights, no power, nothing.

Now ... the RV hasn't been connected to any power source for the last 10 days or so for a variety of reasons... so I cranked her up and waited a few minutes and then lights and various functions started coming on.

A friend suggested hooking up to 110 outlet to charge house batteries. I did that and just before we closed up the coach, the fridge came on and the main living area AC came on.

Came back from dinner and the breaker in the house main panel had tripped...

I'm so confused ... all I want to do right now is ensure that the house batteries stay charged until I can get a 30amp or 50amp service set up.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum