Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 03:28 PM   #39
berniejack

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27k
State: Massachusetts
THOR #5687
Hikes in Rain - Thank you! That whole area is so much more flexible with the wider cushion, the various height table legs and the homemade table tops/foot stool. Don't feel bad about your search abilities.. I finally called Springfield because I couldn't find any either! They could not have been any nicer... even emailed a few weeks later to see if I found the legs I was looking for! They recommended Cascade Depot - cascadedepot.com

I bought two different lengths, a 12" for a lower footstool and a 15" for a footstool that is pretty much the height of the driver/passenger seats. Here is the 12" part number you can use to start your search on their page-
3660040-P

That will bring up a listing of various posts that you can select from... and, they are pretty inexpensive!

We did add material to the 'gap' area and then finished it off with hinges to make it easier to store stuff under the cushion.

I love what John and Diane did in creating that end table... perfect mod to finish off this area!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.