Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 05:20 AM   #5
RVSquared

State: Alabama
THOR #7276
Seat Riser for captain and passenger swivel chairs

Last summer we purchased a Sprinter Chateau 24HL and quickly began searching for the booster cushions after seeing them in a Winnebago model.

All of the leads I found indicated cost ranging from $300-$600 for a set of two! After countless hours of searching I found a posting that said the cushions were no longer being offered so I decided to try and make my own!

With a road trip quickly approaching I wanted to get them made as fast as possible. The first cushion I took the time to tailor the sides, but time was running short and on the second cushion it ended up being a quick drawstring design.

I consider them prototypes and plan to redo them and make a few minor changes. Attached are a couple of pictures, which make the cushions look huge! They worked out great though and made all the difference in being able to enjoy and comfortably use the swivel chairs while parked.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4564.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	9818
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4516.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	9819  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum