Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 03:15 PM   #44
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve76 View Post
I bought my rig from C.W. in Burlington WA. Sales staff O.K. Finance person there was excellent in helping me with a couple of major issues. Cudos to her. Service right next door, totally independent from Sales somehow. Service writer there I used was excellent. Repair shop terrible I think due to very large amount of rigs there needing repair and not hiring mechanics that have enough experience or pushed to do the jobs however and get rigs out of the shop. Shop manager there at least to me, seems to have a pissed attitude, maybe because the techs there that work for him have to be watched over for everything. I know the older guy that did our PID walk through at time of purchase, works at service dept. talked about himself more than giving us the run down on the rig. Had several questions he just said, read the information in the owners manual which is a basic manual that covers all R.V.'s and not specifically the rig I bought, which I didn't know until I got home and went through the manual, plus his attitude with customer needs a lot of improvement. (basically he was a real A hole) and treated Me and my Wife like a couple of grammer school kids. This location: Sales O.K. Finance lady excellent. Service writer I used excellent. Repair shop a real disappointment. Will only take my rig there for warranty work only. Will use local R.V. place I found closer to me in Bellingham WA. "AL's R.V." which did suspension mods and a reasonable price, treated me like a valuable customer.
Nah, Find another RV sales and repair shop. May have to go by word of mouth from other RV owners in your area. Get a hardback notebook with laminated papers for keeping all your papers and trash they give you and keep every repair ticket you get from then on. So when it goes back to the shop to fix the same problem or one in the same area, you have a history of the repairs. It's a pain to set up now but later on it will help.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum